Monday, October 14, 2013

Who is Persephone? Part III

Last time, I was going through a very logical sequence of examining potential mates by astrological energy signatures. I'm actually going to break from that and approach it a bit differently.

Synastry (astrological chart comparison) is very useful but it involves so many factors and happens after meeting someone. I can look at my chart and say, hey my perfect match is a Leo Sun, Sagittarius Moon and Aries Rising...therefore I am looking for someone born on a certain day, at a certain time. Pretty ridiculous right? Even if we find such an individual, it doesn't guarantee interest either way. What we're really searching for is....satisfaction!

We want satisfying relationships in all forms, especially romantically. While it would be interesting to have Fire parties or Water soirees, where only certain signs are invited, it doesn't typically happen that way. One way this kind of happens, is at....birthday parties! Energy typically attracts like energy, and I would be interested in polling guests (in some sly way) to reveal their signs. Another way this can happen is if you utilize online dating services, where you can choose to filter people by sign. However, not everyone lists their sign and sun signs aren't the end-all be-all of astrological compatibility anyway. For now, let's just agree that we want to attract a person who will satisfy our relationship needs.

The first part of this formula then, is what are my relationship needs (right now)? Knowing what you want (intent) creates a powerful attraction force (ever watch/read The Secret? humor me anyway). I mean, how can you get what you want if you don't know what you want? As we grow older, we learn more about who we are (what works and what doesn't) and become less experimental in general. If you want a fling, all you need is mutual attraction. If you want a more lasting union, some guidelines are essential. I want a lasting union, so let's quickly breakdown my relationship needs by taking a clue from my astrological placements.

Sun in Sagittarius (2nd house) - I appreciate broad-minded, optimistic women with a sense of adventure and spontaniety. I appreciate the artistic/sophisticated over the outdoorsy type. Matching sense of humor is a must! Foreign women with accents are very sexy.


Moon in Aries (7th house) - I am drawn to women who are lively and decisive. I don't like to guess what she's feeling, I want to know. I like women who are playful, rather than emotionally sensitive. I also like expedited courting...l will give up if I feel like the process is taking too long. I would rather try and see if it works (bump my head) rather than hesitate at romantic opportunities. Liking sports is a plus!


Venus in Scorpio (2nd house) - I am attracted to women that are very sexual and intensely loyal. Jet black hair, pale skin and dark make up are all turn ons for me. Piercing eyes that fix their gaze on me, and me only, are irresistible! I like feeling like I am the only man a woman would EVER want. I also like women who appreciate "dark" things: Tim Burton movies, Batman, magic/occult/fantasy, etc.


Mars/ASC in Libra (1st house) - I desire femininity and social savvy in women. Style is a big turn on! Manicures and pedicures are greatly appreciated but appearance needs to be taken care of. No hairy legs or unshaven arm pits for me! Aggressive and argumentative women are a turn-off, I appreciate a lady that's opinionated but can go with the flow and maintain harmony. Physically, I like rounder/thicker women with booty (Libra rules the buttocks after all!).


Can one woman embody all these qualities? Anything is possible but if I were to guess, I have to choose between the qualities of the Moon and Venus (Quincunx within a degree). Aries and Scorpio are both children of Mars, possessing passion. Aries women seem to "pop up" more to me, while I seem to notice Scorpio women/traits more. I'm attracted to Aries energy but Scorpio aesthetic. However, attraction doesn't equate to endurability and more likely than not, Scorpio will "drown out" my fiery nature. Us Sages are notoriously flirtatious and Scorpio is the last sign to tolerate any behaviors that even hint infidelity.

What sign embodies optimism, humor, confidence, adventure, passion and loyalty? Leo! Leo doesn't "dominate" as Aries typically would, but is responsive enough to keep me from getting bored. Any sign can be thick or like sports (although Leo women are more likely to be), those are mainly superficial qualities. This doesn't mean I'm only going to date Leo women, a Leo woman is just more likely to embody the traits I desire. We date people, not signs!

The next part of this is how can I attract someone with these qualities? Intent is important, but how can I actively participate in the attraction process? For this, I believe I can leverage astrological transits, as well as "clean up" and "amplify" my energy output, which is naturally compatible with these traits. That will be for another entry!

-Shade

No comments:

Post a Comment