Friday, October 18, 2013

Blood Moon: Lunar Eclipse in my 7th House



Admittedly, I'm pretty uninformed when it comes to the effect of Lunar Eclipse transits but I know they are significant. At around 7:30pm tonight, the moon will be about 25 degrees Aries. I have been reading about this transit a bit and will attempt to make an inference on the basis of what I know.

The Sun (Libra) will be in exact opposition to the Moon (Aries). Oppositions are generally overstimulating and high tension...competition comes to mind. There are two competing urges and there must be a victor. It is a crisis. Crisis meaning a critical event, something must be done. Libra is the urge to create harmony and relate to others, compromise is the active word. Aries is the urge to assert yourself to achieve what you desire, initiative is the active word. So, there is tension between your need to assert yourself for what you want versus your need to compromise on what you want for the sake of harmony. Aries demands you take action!

I read (Stars and Stones) that the effects of this event depend on how close the transit is to the angles (AC, MC, IC, DC) when it occurs. It is closer to the AC here in the US, so the effects should kick in about a month afterwards on the national level (Government Shutdown?). When it occurs personally depends on the closeness to your angle. It is closer to my AC personally, so it could take anywhere from 9-12 months to show :/ I feel like there is a crisis at my job right now where my supervisor has been very antagonistic (Aries?) for the past few weeks, despite my attempts to be harmonious (Libra) in the workplace. I found out yesterday that I'm on the verge of being let go, which was a total shock. I feel the need to defend myself from what I feel is a personal vendetta, that threatens my livelihood.

Interestingly enough, the other option to firing me was extending my probationary period another month. Hmmmm...very interesting possible alignment of events.

Full moons generally coincide with or are very good times to culminate or finish things. So I am understandably edgy on this Friday, hopefully it is just paranoia. Jupiter is in my 10th house right now, which I feel should impart career opportunities and benefits, especially being a Sag. I am hoping it all coincides with something grander than what is apparent. Faith is key!

This transit also occurs in my 7th house, and you know how much I care about relationships right now. If it will indeed take nine to twelve months...first of all, I don't want to get anyone pregnant. In a little over 12 months, Saturn will return for me. It could mean anything though...let's say I go out tonight, and meet the woman of my dreams. It could mean that in 12 months we get engaged...yikes! What am I doing to myself?

It is all about engaging the energy, right? There is a choice, and I am choosing to use this transit in my search for a relationship. That is the direction I have been choosing consciously since my break-up earlier this month. I have been slowly honing in on what I want, and now is the time to go for it! No waffling around. The Libran Sun is blocked out and the Aries Moon is in full view...Libra makes delicious waffles but Aries makes that bacon! It is time to make bacon!

-Shade






No comments:

Post a Comment