Monday, October 7, 2013

Too Heavy for a Zephyr

I started this journal on Friday, Oct. 4, which incidentally was a new moon. New Moons are a great time to start projects, although I was actually unaware it was a new moon. I just felt this urge to start building instead of waiting. Interestingly enough, another astrologer started (or posted her first entry) on Thursday, Oct. 3...a day before! Guess what she called her site? www.persephoneastrology.com
I have yet to contact her but I'm sure I will make some attempt. In the meantime, check out her site if you're interested. She's located in California, a place I have longed to visit and possibly relocate to for many moons.

Yesterday, I spent some time with my girlfriend (Taurus Sun, Virgo Moon, Leo Rising) which was OK. She was upset/frustrated when she left because she felt I should've invited her back to my place after we went grocery shopping. Frustration that mounted from us not having sex due to her very attached chihuahua she brought over (short story but I'm avoiding tangents!). A few things I have noticed in our short relationship: 1. She wants sex a lot more often that I do; 2. She seems to take much of my logorrhea literally/seriously; 3. We can easily tell if the other is frustrated or sad, even through text communication.

I will infer that Taurus has a grosser or more physical desire for sex. Or maybe they tend to take control in sexual situations? In general, Taurus is a tactile/material sign, so my girlfriend may just want more contact (Taureans can be greedy at times too). Scorpio, which my Venus is in, sits opposite Taurus and I may be dealing with control. Scorpio wants the persons soul...the body is too superficial for its desire to possess. Scorpio wants this deep, emotional connection through sex and Taurus wants close, physical connection through sex. She has initiated sex almost every time and is turned off by my hesitation. I love sex too, I swear! I don't like feeling pressured however, and would rather have my advances rejected than reject someone else's. I blame my Mars in Libra.

I tend to be very expressive to the point of being self-conscious about talking too much (Mars Conjunct ASC), hoping people sift the gold from the sand when I speak. I am poor at executing and recognizing sarcasm; most of my spoken content is jovial and tangential. My Mercury is in Sagittarius, falling in her 4th house. Her Mercury is in Aries, falling in my 6th house. More significant, I think, is my Mercury squaring her Jupiter in the 7th house. Her Jupiter is in Pisces, which it ruled before Neptune was discovered. Any planet in the 7th house is significant in relationships (she says I'm her first relationship though, interesting because I'm a Sage but I would think Jupiter's expansiveness would have bestowed more opportunities). I will have to observe a bit more before I make sense of what is what.

She is actually moving to California, come January (which somehow I knew). Many people I know have moved to California in the past few years. Its as if a westward wind is blowing everyone in that direction and somehow I'm too heavy or too rooted (or too broke) to catch it. At least I have a plan to move in the next 3 or 4 years.....really!

-Shade

No comments:

Post a Comment