Friday, August 1, 2014

August Predictions




And I thought last month was all about romance! This month has 2 Jupiter transits, each with a bundle of yin-yang harmony. The king of the gods comes bearing gifts during a 4 month (which is ironic, as the number 4 is similar to the glyph for Jupiter), and typically I associate structure and practicality with that number but my book mentions opportunistic as well. There's a lot more activity transit-wise, with several planets in Leo. Leo rules romance, by the way.

I'm really looking for work and steady income. Romance is great but what I've realized my need to focus on advancing in my life. Learning to value myself more, whether someone corroborates my worth or not. I feel I've used women/relationships to validate my direction in life. Time to take back my compass. It's really the perfect time, since harmony is rampant this month.

Looking toward the future, Jupiter is really active for me in September and October as well. December it goes retrograde, and I get another run from February to June 2015 (ends in August). This is a time that comes around about every 12 years. Last time, I was 16 and it was August-November 2002. I moved from Michigan back to Massachusetts, back to my former high school. Nothing particularly stands out during that time. Next time Jupiter is in Leo, I'll be 40.

Saturn Conjunct Venus
I've been learning a lot regarding art and relationships, really trying to make something tangible of it. With Jupiter in Leo now, there's bound to be opportunities for both. Although, as far as relationships, it is probably best not to seek something long-term at this time. There is so much learning being done, I'm going to try and be patient.

Uranus Conjunct Moon, Opposite ASC
Last month, I was experiencing everything mainly through one girl, romantically. I also had an issue with a roommate, who has since moved out. I feel this month will involve more women and be less frustrating, since I don't feel as focused on trying to build a long-term relationship. I have been thinking about moving, and what's interesting is that last time Jupiter was Leo, I did move.

8/1 Mercury Trine Sun, Saturn (5)
Clear headed, excellent time to communicate and organize. Good for studying/learning as well.

8/2 Venus Trine Venus (6)
Smooth sailing. Relaxed. Attracting favorable circumstances, money even. Lucky. Strong desire to surround myself with beauty and participate in creative activity.

8/4 Sun Opposition Jupiter (8)
Feeling good, feeling great, how are you? High optimism and confidence, careful not to overextend or overindulge. What is coming to a head? I don't know but its a Monday and I need a job!

8/5 Mars Conjunct Pluto (9)
Strong ambition and ego drive, today is all about power. Be careful, this energy can be explosive and violent. If any day is conducive to conflict, it is this one. However, this energy can also be very productive for doing heavy work or making changes.

8/6 Sun Trine Mercury (1)
Excellent communication and understanding. Great day to learn/study and travel. Clarity of thought

8/6 Mercury Opposite Jupiter (1)
Grand schemes, careful not to overlook the details.

8/7 Mercury Trine Mercury (2)
Make plans, communicate, travel.

8/8-12 Jupiter Square Pluto (3-7)
Jupiter really wants to party this month! This transit is all about power, and can be a great opportunity to make a leap forward, as long as I don't overextend myself or become too fanatical/obsessive about whatever I'm trying to achieve. I'll try to remember: don't push it, don't overdo it. This is actually one of my natal aspects. I have some harmonious influences on the 8th, which should temper this energy nicely. Also, my friends are playing a show this day and I am highly likely to perform with them on stage.

8/8 Sun Trine Moon (3)
Peace, harmony, balance. Great time for relating to opposite sex and making any changes or important decisions.
 

8/8 Mercury Trine Moon, Sextile Mars (3)
Harmony of mind and emotion. Opportune day for communication with women. May be a very busy day. Willing to defend my ideas
 

8/9 Sun Sextile Mars, Sextile ASC (4)
High-energy, assertive, good day to be physically active. Great for being social and working with others.

8/9 Mercury Square Venus, Trine Uranus (4)
Not the best for communications with women. Poor mental discipline. Quick mind, wanting something new, unconventional and exciting.

8/10 Sun Square Venus, Trine Uranus (5)
Time for something new! Seeking pleasure and beauty, feeling affectionate.

8/12-13 Venus Trine Sun, Saturn (7-8)
Pleasant. Great day to enjoy myself and relax. Creativity runs high. Practical, tangible, or material expression of Venus.

8/16 Mercury Square Sun, Saturn (2)
Busy day, may have disagreements with authority figures. Way of thinking may be tested. Critical mindset but very practical.

8/17 Mercury Trine Neptune (3)
Imagination is stimulated. Careful not to daydream or fantasize too much. Great for discussing creative or spiritual matters.

8/18 Mercury Sextile Pluto (4)
Curious, investigative mind. Searching motives of everyone.

8/21 Venus Opposition Jupiter (7)
Careful not to overdo it. Strong desire to indulge. Discipline would be wise.

8/22-27 Jupiter Conjunct Sun/Moon midpoint (8-4)
The "lucky" planet comes to visit, bringing a bunch of transits to the party. Sun/Moon midpoint represents harmony, the integration of yin and yang, male and female. It is said that when an outer planet makes a hard aspect to this point, it signifies the beginning or development of a new relationship. The 25th and 26th see Mars Conjunct Venus and Venus Sextile Mars, which both mirror harmony. With 5 transits involving Venus in 2 days, something is bound to manifest. Monday and Tuesday don't scream sexy like a Friday or Saturday and I have no plans but who knows?

8/23 Venus Trine Mercury (9)
Pleasant thoughts and communication. Great day to profess my love/feelings/affection for someone or take a trip.

8/24 Sun Square Sun, Saturn (1)
Crisis! Challenge to complete whatever I've been working on. May clash with others, especially authority/figures. Responsibility weighs heavy...duty vs. self-gratification. Discipline is crucial.

8/25 Mercury Sextile Venus, Square Uranus (2)
Mind may be moving too fast to really keep up with. Leisurely conversation, concerned with beauty, relationships, women. Likely to help incite/facilitate the other concurrent transits

8/25-26 Mars Conjunct Venus (2-3)
Sexually energized. Mars is all about action and expression, so it wants to express Venus. Great day for active expressions of Venus...especially relationships with the opposite sex and performing arts. Traditionally signifies the beginning of a new relationship.

8/25 Venus Trine Moon (2)
Relationships with women are favored, especially sexual ones. Pleasant emotions, desire for beautiful surroundings.

8/25-26 Venus Sextile Mars, ASC (2-3)
Great for attracting the opposite sex. Opportunities creatively and financially. Lighthearted, great for socializing. Signals beginning of a new relationship, especially in conjunction with supportive transits.

8/26 Venus Trine Uranus (3)
Something different and unexpected is desired. Sudden or exciting love affair.

8/26 Sun Trine Neptune (3)
High idealism, spirituality, intuition and romanticism. Careful not to get too carried away or swept up by your fantasies and daydreams.

8/29 Sun Sextile Pluto (6)
Excellent opportunity to confront any issues I'm unhappy with and make changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment