Sunday, October 5, 2014

October Predictions


September was crazy but more in the sense that I felt I never really had a resting moment. I worked one temp job then switched to another. A girl I had been seeing for months...its over? I don't like question marks but I don't like goodbyes either. There was a lot of tension in my new place, getting adjusted to my roommate/psuedo-landlords rules. I definitely experienced a turning point in terms of personal growth (started the 21st).

October is eerily quiet. The chill of decision is in the air...the crucial moment approaches. Uranus is retrograding away from my crazy Mars-ASC opp Moon axis, which is probably while I feel like I've caught my breath. But Mercury has goes retrograde today, and there are 2 eclipses, a lunar on the 8th and solar on the 23rd. Last month, I was too busy to face my fear of the unknown. Now, we're both in room together. The other girl I've been dating since August, she's leaving for a few months on the 22nd or 23rd, so I may have no lady friend for a while. I want to move before the end of month and so does my landlady! This temp job ends around the 24th I believe.

This is one of the biggest tests in my life and certainly a defining moment. Saturn returns in a couple months and I turn 29 next month. I know I deserve and embrace a better life of financial independence and abundant love. I have to head into the darkness of the unknown and make it happen. I don't even have the luxury of "is it possible?" I must win. What is the alternative? Be jobless, homeless, carless, and ladyless? No thanks. I have plenty of self-worth and know happiness isn't found in those things but let's be honest: no one wants to live like that. This isn't about intelligence or creativity, its about courage and discipline. See you on the other side!

Today, the Sun is trining Jupiter, and of course I have a day of celebration. This morning I have my monthly Buddhist meeting, then a potluck, then a birthday party, all in a row. Jupiter sextiles Mars and trines Moon until the 7th, so today is likely all that action. The energy and flow is right today! Great time for professional opportunities, if I can just find time to get away from the parties! I already have a place or 2 I'd like to apply in person.

From the 8th-13th, Jupiter trines Uranus, which means unexpected opportunities and "windfall" fortune. The 9th has Sun Opp Moon, Venus Trine Jupiter, and Mars trine Uranus. In all my experience, when that many transits are occurring within the same day, something significant materializes. That is a great day to take a chance. Also during this time: Sun conjunct Mars, Sun sextile Uranus, Venus Opp Moon, Venus conjunct Mars. So, these first 2 weeks are primetime.

The 8th is also the day of the Lunar Eclipse. Great for facing for my fears and liberating myself! After the 13th, there's no more "action" til the eclipse on the 23rd, which is a threshold moment. A transformation, a new beginning. One thing I've been learning is to let my emotions have their space without beating myself up, as if I've done something wrong and that's why I'm experiencing them. I'm learning to experience and feel the wisdom that arises naturally instead of trying to forcibly intellectualize them to escape the pain. The 23rd is also the anniversary of my father's death and the day my "last" love leaves. I will definitely be going through this alone, which I embrace.

The month ends with a conjunctions to Pluto from Venus and the Sun on the 29th and 29th. The theme of this month is definitely facing my fears, transformation and coming into my own power. Very Scorpio/Pluto. It's not too late! I will be rewarded on the basis of my efforts. I just need to take that first step into the unknown.

2 comments:

  1. Whoa...forgot that if Sun is opposing Moon, it is also conjuncting Mars and my Ascendant. Today is THAT day!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Venus is also trining Chiron! This is a day of destiny!!

      Delete