Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Uranus Conjunct Moon: Part 2 (New Habits)


To address my last saga briefly, turns out, it was actually my fault. My pattern, my habit, my M.O., was always to worry about my exes safety. Yes, I understand caring for someone is natural but if you always assume the worst for them and act predominately out of that fear, it creates a helicopter-parent-like dynamic. She had called out of work that day...her co-worker was misinformed, I simply reacted to her worry with the worry I already have towards my ex. If I had waited til later that day, she would've likely responded after separating from her...situation. I recognized that even though my intentions were noble, I was acting out the same established pattern towards her and an "event" (Uranus conjunct Moon) allowed me to recognize it consciously.

The Moon, can represent women as well as patterns/habits, and the home, etc. I've started to notice my pattern of interpreting transits. Bias! When it seems advantageous, I want the Moon to represent women. When it seems disadvantageous, I want the Moon to represent everything but women! I "interact"with transits expecting them to deliver what I want. However, when I just "live my life" aware of the overarching themes astrologically, I tend to have more fun! Or I should say, I tend to experience the transit effects more.

This tends to impart an optimism that I normally take for an excuse to not do anything and just wait for things to happen. The mistaken assumption is that something outside myself is going to deliver me money or from whatever I'm going through at the time. Truth is, although the planets are "out there," they're also, "in here." A vibrant cosmos pulsates within! I think that when I live my life without being so caught up in the details of expectations, my inner universe harmonizes more with the outer universe.

To state the obvious, Uranus' effects are unexpected, so thinking that I could expect and control the transit was a mistake. That is my advice to all with Uranus transits, echoing every astrologer I've read so far. Expect the unexpected. Knowing what is going on is certainly helpful but beyond that, you won't know how much has happened until it's over.


No comments:

Post a Comment