Thursday, June 4, 2015

Saturday forecast

This Saturday, I am getting together with a co-worker with whom I've really been connecting with the last few months. She has acknowledged some romantic feelings and we've had some very intimate (non-sexual/kissing) moments, as she had a boyfriend at the time. As of now, its been a couple weeks (2) since they've broken up, and this is our first time getting together since.

My feelings for her have waxed and waned...most recently waning. I am used to feeling very heated passion for someone and acting on it quickly. I think its great that we've gotten to know each other to this extent, it's just new territory for me. At this point, I feel like my head and ego are a lot more involved than my heart (heart in the romantic sense). She's gorgeous, and we seem to have this special connection, so I feel like I should "make a move." However, the mere fact that I am questioning this has me concerned.

It just so happens that Saturday is one of those days of astrological convergence for me, when something "happens." In addition to all my transits, its also the day she has her "moon." I have her chart, so I also know what influences she'll be dealing with. Usually, I am looking at these factors from a tactical standpoint but my feelings have taken the wheel. So, I am really looking to the stars to guide me in how I make my plans and manage my expectations.

Let's start with the big one: Saturn returns. This whole month, Saturn is retrograde exact my natal Saturn. A heavy transit that makes me consider my future, in this context, I am attracted to her because I see a lot of maternal energy in her. That's right, a lot of my thoughts towards her are filled with her role as a mother, and mine as a father. Very Saturnian. This could also be part of my "waning" feelings, as Saturn is a contracting, sobering energy.

Jupiter is in my 10th house, which is great for career, and I did meet her through work. It is trining Uranus for the first half of the month, which translates to unexpected opportunities/fortune. It is also trining my Moon, which expands the feelings and signals favor/opportunities with women. There aren't a lot of romantic interests in my life right now, as I've gotten off the dating site (that was Saturn energy too), so either it's her or someone out of the blue...

Jupiter also is sextile Mars, which means favor and more opportunities for anything I'm trying to accomplish. Mars/will seems to be at the center of things this month. The challenge is having the courage to be clear about what I want and pursue it.

There happens to be a bunch of Mars transits that day, which really spikes the energy. Mars is all about assertiveness and willpower. This month, The Magus (which represents will and intent) was the heart and quintessence of my forecast. When I did a spread for this day in particular, Dominion (2 of wands, Mars in Aries) came up as the 'future' card in position 6, which signals getting what we want. Mars trine Mars definitely facilitates getting what I want. Intent will be important.

Mars will also be trining my Ascendant, which will energize/magnetize my personality. It will also be opposing my Uranus, which heightens energy even more! I will likely be more impulsive and aggressive. But wait, there's more! Mars will also be sextile Moon, which indicates strong feelings of a more sexual nature. I can already feel this energy beginning to crest and it is exhilarating!

Venus trines my Sun, which means I'm even more attractive. There are so many transits...I don't know if I've ever had this many transits in this period of time that I've been aware of. The energy has already started and I feel very motivated, with little negative emotion. I blame Venus in Scorpio but sometimes, I get very moody, and some of my energy is directed negatively. I feel like right now, I can only see objectives. It's like I don't even entertain why things didn't work out or get mad that they didn't...my attentions goes straight to how to achieve my desire from here.

Lastly, Moon conjuncts Jupiter right around the time we're meeting. Moon transits don't last beyond a few hours, but its interesting that its happening around that time. This just adds to the interaction between the Moon and Jupiter, which is as favorable as it gets for interactions with women. Something has to happen!

I've been very frustrated with women lately, but I think I am coming to an understanding of Uranus' influence. A lot of my experience has been with short-term relationships or sudden relationships, and I've been seeking stability. Lots of cancelled plans and unanswered texts...coupled with Saturn's influence has me wanting to just not date at this moment. But that feels like giving up. I think Uranus just messes up any plans and ruins any sort of consistency with women. Yes, it feels torturous and I'm trying to figure out the deeper lesson.

I pretty much expect to be disappointed at this point, which may be sabotaging my interactions with this co-worker. I'm too afraid to go for it, because I think about Uranus and the fact that we work together. However, the energy now doesn't entertain those thoughts too much. I began this post a day or so ago, feeling very iffy and now, I'm more go get it. It wants resolution...I'll have to get rejected or accepted, no more gray area. We'll have to deal with whatever aftermath may come later.

No comments:

Post a Comment