Tuesday, February 17, 2015

New Beginning: Triple Conjunction in Aries and Chinese New Year...of the Ram



I am always amused when things like this occur, almost like an infant watching a mobile above. Honestly, I only know that the Chinese calendar is lunar, so this may be a common or expected occurrence. There are 12 animals in their zodiac, although, they don't correspond to the Western zodiac signs from my knowledge. Anyways, I don't want to fry my brain here, let's have some fun!

Year of the Ram begins tomorrow, Feb. 18th, and the moon, Mars, and Venus, are conjunct in Aries Feb. 20th going into the 21st. It is not an exact line up but close enough. Chinese New Year actually ushers in on the Pisces new moon. Pisces just "broke up" with me a few days ago. Just my anecdote but its clearly new beginning energy at work. Aries LOVES starting fresh, and I welcome the emotional, energetic, and amorous clean slate.

The sun, unfortunately (kidding), will be in Pisces. Neptune is also in Pisces, so I think it is best to not get too carried away with fantasies and ideals. Cautious optimism. As one with an Aries moon, I have began more relationships with "the one" than I can remember. But everything isn't always as it seems and it takes time to realize that. Time that Aries isn't known for entertaining. Whatever it is that we're beginning, let's keep that in mind.

I feel I am awakening from a daze. Perfect timing or...I'm not going down that road. Jupiter will be trining my moon and DC exact on the 20th. I have been experiencing a wave of Jupiter transits and this is the last until it goes direct in April and experience the former again in May. What does it mean? I see it as a great opportunity to put my energy into something I want to kick start, whatever that may be. The worst thing you can do with an opportunity is to do nothing and waste it. Aries loves action, best be taking some. Arrrggh! Sorry, sometimes I turn a little pirate.

Well, let's see what happens this week. I don't have any plans at the moment, except a concert I may or may not go to tomorrow night. No love prospects, the bouquet has withered. My shift in mindset has been that I'm going to have to get a lot more assertive if I want the life I envision. None is more assertive than the ram, so I'm going to apply myself career wise. I don't want to go into March with that chimpanzee on my back, he's already got his finger under my nose.

No comments:

Post a Comment