Monday, February 2, 2015

February Fro-licking?


Hahahaha forgive my entendre of a title. I think it's just a triple but I had way too much fun with that hyphen. So, ahem, time moves forward. In January, I got a job, although I'm still waiting to hear from the full-time dream job. It has been the longest hiring process I've ever experienced, as it's now entering 3 months. I also was intimate with 5 different women, which is a first (maybe). I've had some changes in my outlook regarding relationships, as I begin to abandon the ubiquitous narrative I have held as truth for so long. I still have some financial hurdles, which means I have an abundance of time. An opportunity I have seized to read, read, and read more.

I am happy the Super Bowl is over, with my team winning!! It is weird, since I have been so invested in this Tom Brady character as a role model of sorts, and he has proved his unequivocal greatness to me and I'm sure millions of other people. Not a huge amount of psychic energy there, but the resolution gives me slightly more relief than satisfaction.

So February...Valentine's Day, Black History Month, Aquarius season, tax return season. I experience 3 major transits, all involving Jupiter: Jupiter trine Uranus, Jupiter sextile Mars/AC, Jupiter trine Moon/DC. Lots of love, lots of energy, lots of unexpectedness. The weather has dampened my adventurous spirit but I look to widen my social circle during any reprieves. Venus and Mars are in the same sign and even degree from the 21st-22nd, during which the Moon and Uranus are also in Aries. Retrograde ends on the 12th, so V-Day plans are spared a bit of chaos but still playful with a Sagittarius moon. I predict fiery love!

My goals for February are 1) start work at the dream job, 2) establish a new rhythm, 3) continue reading and learning, 4) more love. I'm a simple man. I say more love because as I mentioned, I'm changing the narrative. I've assumed a very linear path for my life, especially my romantic life. Date for a while, get married, have children, etc. While I don't want to be lonely in my later years, I am giving myself more time, despite the alarming number of peers who are taking those "next steps." So much to learn and experience!

In a month marked by Jupiter transits, February will be a good time for this Sagittarius. Then again, when has optimism not been our modus operandi?

No comments:

Post a Comment