Tuesday, July 1, 2014

July Predictions


Last month had a lot of oppositions and seemed rather hectic. This month is dominated by trines and carries 3 energy, which points to harmony, creativity, and good fortune. My numerology book states: "July is a breakthrough, a time to enjoy life." The above painting, titled The Swing, really sets the tone for me. Lighthearted, romantic and idyllic. I am dating a girl I very much hope becomes my girlfriend. Still no job but I do have my first professional acting gig in a few weeks! It is summer and nature is in the throes of passion. Let's have some fun!

7/3-4 Venus Trine Jupiter
Lazy, indulgent and lucky? I'll take it. July 4th, I mean, its a holiday. Makes sense. Show me the money!

7/9-10 Sun Trine Venus
Venus is energized by the Sun, to create a harmonious sense of self. Great day for any artistic and romantic endeavor.

7/9-10 Sun Square Mars, Moon
High energy, frustration, and conflict. Things come to a head. Could be an explosion, considering the Uranus transit. What sort of explosion? Could be with authority.

7/17-25 Jupiter Trine Sun, Saturn
A star is born. I hit the stage and become larger than life. Not bad.

7/18 Mercury Trine Pluto
A day of profound insight, perhaps even obsessive thoughts. Reminiscing over the past?

7/23 Sun Trine Sun, Saturn
A day of power, recognition and reward. I think I have a show this day. This is a day where I know myself, and have control and discipline.

7/23 Venus Trine Pluto
Obsession, lust, intensity. Sun will be entering Leo and it is an 8 day. A day all about feeling and physical expression.

7/24-25 Mercury Square Mars, Moon
Hesitations about my path...a conflict between my mind and heart. A decision leading to a new beginning.

7/25-26 Mercury Trine Venus
Pleasant thoughts and beautiful places. Great day for being social and having discussion.

7/30-31 Mars Sextile Neptune
Great day for spirituality and reflecting on my life, especially this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment